Friday, July 30, 2004

Angel Biscuit

I'm starting to miss having a stereo, or a multitude of music channels, to flick to when adverts come on TV. I'm getting very bored and sick of the sight of Pampers, BMW and every other object I'm not likely to be spending cash on any time soon!

Speaking of cash, I was paid in full for my 10 weeks of work today, after working for less than 3. How trusting of the department!

Since my blog is getting most traffic from DCS, I might as well give out my project URL:

VideoSqueak

If the link doesn't work it means that the server isn't running. The most recent interface is Tabbed (hence why there isn't a screenshot for it).

If you're looking for something to blame the colour scheme on, see Mondo Generator's site.

Who knew PHP was so powerful? I managed to write a parser for my website to include the latest blog post in it, and it only took about 10 minutes.

Getting spun today: Martine Topley-Bird, Nickelback, Devin Townsend (he ain't heavy, he's Devy), Depeche Mode, Slipknot, Foo Fighters, NINs, and whatever gets chosen in the QM after work (hopefully some Talking Heads and something with a bit of bite).
How do I manage to listen to such a weird collection in the span of a day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home